Would you like to identify the energy-related strengths and weaknesses of your buildings and ways to optimise them? The potential is great: from energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, the use of renewable energies and suitable energy storage systems to electric mobility solutions. It is our expertise to make these possibilities concrete, either individually or as a system solution. Public buildings and private administrative buildings in cities and municipalities, welfare organisations and cultural and sports clubs have huge potential for achieving global climate goals.
We provide advice and support with:
- Energy analysis and classification of your buildings.
- Identifying and designing suitable building components.
- Drawing up a target definition and action plan.
- Statement of work and cost plan.
- Detailed planning and implementation.
With the help of these and other measures, we can jointly increase the self-sufficiency and energy efficiency of your buildings while minimising operating costs. We offer the appropriate instruments to make use of your energy technology potential and thus come one step closer to the goal of climate neutrality.